2014 Statham Sunflower Festival
Saturday September 20th, 2014
This will be a fun filled day for the entire family! Great food,
music, handmade crafts, children's games & activities, and much,
Contact Betty Lyle at 770-725-5323 with any questions
Vendor space is limited and will be assigned on a
first come first served basis, so get your application in as soon as
possible to guarantee prime vendor space.
Mail all completed applications along with payment to P.O. Box 87
Statham, GA 30666
Click here to download the application.
COMMUNITY YARD SALES
Yard sales are held every 1st and 3rd Saturdays (only) of each month from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. on Railroad Street. There is no charge for a space - just bring your table and chair. Clean up your space before you leave. For space reservation contact Brian Klein @ 706-296-0238.
We look for the yard sales to get bigger and better this year. We have numbered the spaces to better organize the yard sale and ask that each vendor use only one space.
Please follow the guidlines listed below to ensure all vendors and merchants a safe and enjoyable experience:
1. Stay behind the lines that we have marked.
2. For safety purposes we must leave walking room for the people viewing the yard sale.
3. Try to make it where people can walk between the booths to keep from spreading out.
4. Park behind your booth towards the railroad to help with the parking situation on the other side.
5. As usual make sure there is no trash left behind.
6. No barbecues or cooking and no selling of food.
7. If you sell vegetables or produce, you must participate in the Farmers Market. (Farmers Market applications can be picked up at City Hall)
8. No setting up on the side where the businesses are located.
For more information about City of Statham events and information, contact City Hall at 770-725-5455.